Pinkalicious is Here!!!

Next month we are taking our lucky little firsties to the Oregon Children's Theatre to see "Pinkalicious the Musical." And let us tell you, we are all kinds of EXCITED! This is one of our student's favorite books, not to mention a favorite of our own. Who doesn't love Pinkalicious?!?! We've had to buy several copies throughout the years, because these always seem to be a favorite in book boxes, and not-so-gently used. Even the boys seem to love these fun books! So when we decided to go to the musical, we of course thought it would be a fantastic time to create a little Pinkalicious unit. We asked the amazing Scrappin' Doodles to see what kind of pink clipart they could come up with for us, and the end result was INCREDIBLE! If you haven't seen the new Pinktastic set, you must hurry over. To. Die. For.

So now, we'd like to introduce Perfectly Pinkalicious!


This is a 88 page pink pack filled with oodles of pink deliciousness, all surrounding the kid favorite Pinkalicious. Here's a little preview of what you will find in our fun new unit.

Head on over to our TpT store to check out this little gem.
This unit is based on Pinkalicious, but of course could be used with out it as well. We also wanted to share something with all of our fabulous followers, so here is a fun freebie just for reading. Click on the picture for your copy.

And since we're introducing a new unit, we of course have to have a giveaway! Leave us a comment with the date you think we are going on our field trip, and the first two to guess the correct date will win our Perfectly Pinkalicious pack for free! Good luck!

32 comments:

  1. How fun will this be!? Are you going November 3rd??

    Ali
    alischepis(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter would love this! My guess is Nov. 11th.
    -Erica
    Addiegirl724@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are going to see the Pinaliciious play in February! This will be perfect! Thank you so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my guess whoops....I guess Tuesday November 8th!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My guess is November 3rd. How fun! I know my class would be excited! :)
    Cheryl
    cener(at)sbcglobal(dot)net
    Crayons and Curls

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think your field trip in November 11th. Whenever it is I know your class is going to have fun! Enjoy!!

    crhdouglas@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. My guess in Nov 14th. I hope I win this cute unit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My guess is November 29th... my birthday :)

    ~Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  9. My guess is November 4th!
    sherrymatheson@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gee, this looks fabulous! My guess is Oct. 28........or did I miss it that it was in November? LOL

    kellybrown28021 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nov 2nd, my brother's birthday

    Jennifer
    kinderpond@yahoo.com

    (Who thinks maybe I should pick whatever date Kelly B choses because she is on a winning streak lately! lol)

    ReplyDelete
  12. How cute! I am going to guess November 4th.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm going to guess November 10th. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nov. 16th!!!!

    Please let it be the date!!! :):):)

    smatadam@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my this is adorable!! I am going to guess November 14th! :)

    thepolkadotowl@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love Pinkalicious and the graphics from Scrappin' Doodles are to die for! Are you going November 15th???

    loricbs@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. My guess is November 9th~my anniversary! Oh and your unit looks ADORABLE-licious!

    Gladys
    http://teachinginhighheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am so jealous! Pink is my most favorite color in the world (my email is pinksmyink!) and I love Pinkalicious! I am going to guess, Friday November 4th and keep my fingers crossed!

    Faithful in First

    ReplyDelete
  19. My guess is November 3rd. You guys are going to have a fantastic time! :o)

    Jennifer
    jennkeys @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am going to say November 3rd mjhalbardier@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am going to guess Friday, November 18.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am going to guess Thursday November 10th :) kellyeisele@gmail.com
    This is such a great idea and I think my kiddos would LOVE these activities!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Friday November 4th-my mom's b-day!

    SM

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congratulations Ali, and Cheryl at Crayons and Curls! You were the first two to guess the correct date! We are going November 3rd! Thanks for including your email addresses. We will get this unit off to you by tomorrow (Tuesday) night! Thanks again everyone for you guesses & have a fantastic week!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'm so excited!!!! Thanks so much!! Have lots of fun on your field trip!!!

    Ali
    alischepis(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thank you so much! I am super excited! This is so adorable! :)
    I hope my email works now! (crossing my fingers) :)
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love the freebie. I think your last cupcake should say slow instead of hard again. :)

    ReplyDelete