Happy September!

Hi there it's Leslie!  
Happy September!
I just recently returned back to school after summer break, and am on week two with my first graders.   We're having a great time!  If this is one of your first weeks back I hope you are all off to a great start with your kiddos as well!  These last two weeks have been very busy.   I've been busy training my first graders on how to work during reading stations. I'm hoping to have the kiddos using them independently by next week.  You can read about how I incorporate stations {HERE} and you can find lots of station ideas {HERE}!
Last week was full of Pete the Cat activities, and this week we have a few apple life cycle activities planned.  If you'd like to check out our Apple Sort & Label (life cycle & apple parts ) you can stop by {HERE}.  You can also stop {HERE} to check out what's inside this set!  Here's a little apple freebie I made this week.  Just click the picture below for your copy!

Apple Word Search

Here's another word search freebie to celebrate back to school!

Two newest additions to our store are August and September Show and Tell Apron cards.   I am currently working on an October set.  I love to incorporate these at my pocket chart station.  If you'd like to see what's included in these sets, just click on the pictures below!  


We wanted to give a shout out to Feedspot for recgnizing us as one of their Top 100 Elementary Teacher Blogs and Websites for Elementary School Teachers.  What an honor to be part of this list!  Thank you so much Feedspot! 

If you'd like to check out their list, just click {HERE}.

Hope you all have a wonderful rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment