Hello Friends!


It feels so good to be back to blogging after a few months.  With a new school year, a daughter now in high school, and lots of projects going on around my house, I've been crazy busy!  I'm finally feeling a little more organized and back and ready to blog!  I wanted to share about a few new products and freebies that I've been working on.

I am always looking for extra addition and subtraction practice sheets for my first graders.  These themed sets are perfect for extra practice!
This is a set of eight worksheets. Four with a November theme (football & leaves) and four with a December theme (gingerbread, New Year's, & presents). 


Here are a few pictures of some of the worksheets:





And here is a freebie for you!


I recently updated my pocket chart calendar cards.  This update has taken me several months and it is finally complete!  If you've purchased this set in the past, just re-download and you'll get the newest version.  The older version is still available in this zip file download.  Here are some pictures of just a few of the cards and graphs included:











You can check out these cards {HERE}!


If you'd like to see a blog post about using these cards in a pocket chart, you can see my older cards {HERE} in the pocket charts I use.


My first grade teacher friends and I dressed up as the Three Little Pigs and The Big Bad Wolf for Halloween.  Several weeks prior to Halloween, we all read several versions and did A LOT of activities surrounding this story.  We had so much fun!   I created a word search and would love to share it with you all!  Just click below!





Have a wonderful week!


No comments:

Post a Comment