Happy Summer!

Happy summer!  Hope you are all having a great start to summer and are finding time to relax!  This is my first full week on summer break and I am FINALLY feeling like I can relax, although school is still on my mind.  I'm thinking of creating a maker space in my classroom this year, and would LOVE any tips or advice that any of you have.  Please comment below, I am in need of suggestions!  I did find this article the other day and have created a Pinterest board as well.  If you follow us on Pinterest, you can check it out here:
Maker Space Pinterest Board

I also wanted to share  about a few new products that are in the works!  I am in the process of creating quite a few more items and several new freebies to go along with them!  I am also working on updating a few products as well.  My list is so looooong!  

Here's one new set that I just posted today!

Here are a few examples of the worksheets

I am always looking for extra addition and subtraction practice pages for my first graders throughout the school year, so I decided to create themed sets that will get progressively more difficult.  The first set that I created focuses on counting on 0, 1, 2, or 3 and counting back 0, 1, 2 or 3.  There are 8 worksheets total.  If you'd like to check this September/October set out, stop on by HERE, or click on any of the pics above!

In the works are:
Nov./Dec.
Jan./Feb.
Mar./Apr.
May/Jun.

I am hoping to have all sets up before I head back at the end of August. 


 Here's a back to school freebie to go along with this set.  
Just click below if you'd like a copy!

Hope you all have a great rest of your week!  
Feel free to comment below with any Maker Space suggestions!  


No comments:

Post a Comment