Thursday, September 15, 2011

Daily 5 Anchor Charts & CAFE Headings



We are going on year 3 now of teaching Daily 5 and LOVE IT! We decided that our anchor charts and CAFE wall needed a makeover, so we created our own posters and anchor charts. 

Our charts include:

*Read to Self
*Read to Someone
*Work on Writing
*Listen to Reading (2 charts included. One for ipods and one for any
other listening device)
*Word Work
*3 Ways to Read a Book
*IPICK Good Fit Books
*3 Ways to Read to Someone

Also included are:
* 5 choice cards for display
* Comprehension, Accuracy, Fluency, and Expanded Vocabulary Headings for your bulletin board




Clip art courtesy of Scrappin Doodles


14 comments:

Mrs. Magee said...

You've won an award on my blog!
http://www.firstgradebrain.com

Mrs.W said...

You have a wonderful site. I taught kindergarten 29 years and my supt decides to move me to 1st grade. AAAAhhhhh Can you guys help me out? I don't have a clue what I should be doing.

Marielle Slappe said...

I'm unable to click on the anchor charts :/

c2576656-c152-11e1-acd5-000bcdcb2996 said...

Same here.

Mrs. Arbuckle said...

I'd love to see the anchor charts, but cannot click on them!

The Meeks Family said...

I saw these on Pinterest and LOVE them! However when I clicked on them nothing happened...are you selling these on TPT or is there a way that I could get them? Thanks so much. I would love it if you would e-mail me and let me know. Thanks so much,
Megan Meeks
meganmmeeks@gmail.com

jennijo said...

Love your site!! Like a few others...I'd LOVE to see your posters/anchor charts if they are available! Can you possibly lead me to where I can see these! :)

TeacherGal said...

Is there anywa to see these anchor charts. Love the graphics!

dlovestaccs said...

I would love to have a copy of the daily 5 signs? where to access them? I tried on your blog but not letting me????
thanks:)

dlovestaccs said...

is there a way to access the daily 5 signs and anchor charts?

Boldy Go Where Ones Go said...

Could you provide the link to buy or download your wonderful new anchor charts for Daily 5?

hansval@sasktel.net

Meghan said...

Can you provide a way to download your charts? They are adorable and I would love to use them with my class :)

Krista said...

Is there a way we could get these...pretty please?

First Grade Fanatics said...

Unfortunately these are no longer for sale. We have created new charts based upon Literacy Centers and they can be found here:
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Literacy-Center-Pocket-Chart-Cards-and-Posters

Post a Comment